InkWelle Particle Designer
The InkWelle Particle Designer is a tool that allows you to interactively design a particle system using your own particles that you load into the system, then output a script that you can use in your in-world objects. It is controlled by clicking buttons or accessing a menu.
View screen shots of the InkWelle Particle Designer in action...
Read the user manual...
See the Support FAQ...
Visit the InkWelle Store and try demo...
- The owner can configure the InkWelle Particle Designer to be useable by just the owner, the owner's group, or everyone.
- To set up, rez the Particle Designer console, or wear the Particle Designer HUD.
- The Particle Designer comes with a small number of sample particle textures in its inventory that you are free to use. Load your own textures into the system to use too!
- The "Help…" button turns on the context help system. When the Help button is selected, click on another button to see help text about that feature.
- When you have designed the particles that you like, you can obtain the LSL script for it by pressing this button. A complete script will be written to chat output. You can cut the text of the script from chat history (Ctrl-H) into a script, which can then be installed into any object to re-create the particle effect.