I am very lucky to have had many opportunities to travel internationally — usually for work, but one time to attend a Spanish language school, sometimes to see performances of music by Philip Glass, and occasionally just to be a tourist.
Following is a complete list of my international travels, listed with the most recent trip first. Those trips about which I have blogged have links on the city names.
- Athens, Greece (Work) – Nov 2022
- Amsterdam, Netherlands (Work) – Oct 2022
- London, UK (Family visit) – Oct 2022
- Lisbon, Portugal (Work) – Dec 2019
- The Hague & Amsterdam, Netherlands (Work) – Sep 2019
- Brussels, Belgium (Glass) – June 2019
- Yokohama, Japan (Work) – Jan 2019
- Munich & Olching, Germany (Work) – Dec 2-10
- Chengdu, China (Work) – Sep 2018
- Paris, France (Tourist) – Feb 2018
Granada, Spain (Tourist) – Feb 2018
London, England (Glass) – Jan 2018
Montreal, Quebec, Canada (Work) – I never left the airport hotel!
Vancouver, BC, Canada (Work) – Jan 2017
Seoul, S.Korea (Work) – Oct 2016
Frankfurt, Germany (Work) – April 2016
Seoul, S.Korea (Work) – April 2015
Vancouver, BC, Canada (Work) – Jan 2015
Amsterdam, Netherlands (Glass) – Jan 2013
Cuernavaca & Mexico City, Mexico (School) – Jul 2005
Vancouver & Hope, BC, Canada (Honeymoon) – Mar 1991
Or, perhaps a reverse-chronological list of cities is too conventional. How about a pile of photo thumbnails instead?
Pingback: London & Satyagraha – January 2018
Pingback: Granada – February 2018
Pingback: The impact of travel •